The Republican Specialized Scientific and Practical Medical Center for Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation, together with the Tashkent Pediatric Medical Institute, invites you to take part in the scientific and practical conference with international participation “Kidney Health for All”, dedicated to the World Kidney Day 2022.
The conference will be held on March 25, 2022 in online and offline format (hybrid format), involves the exchange of scientific and practical experience, ideas, opinions on the relationship between scientific achievements and innovative processes in the field of nephrology, hemodialysis and kidney transplantation. As part of the conference, the participation of leading experts in the field of nephrology, hemodialysis and kidney transplantation, as well as specialists from leading foreign institutions of the world, is planned.
• Issues of fundamental nephrology: modern aspects of pathophysiology, clinic, diagnosis and treatment of kidney diseases;
• Modern aspects of prevention and organization of nephrological care for patients with kidney diseases;
• Congenital nephropathy;
• Innovative technologies in hemodialysis;
• Current issues of dialysis and kidney transplantation;
• The state of nephrology and hemodialysis services in Uzbekistan.
1. Meeting with the participation of the chief specialists of nephrologists from the regions of the Republic.
2. Competition for young scientists.
3. Exhibition of products of pharmaceutical companies and medical equipment.
OFFICIAL LANGUAGES OF THE CONFERENCE:
Uzbek, Russian, English.
FORMS OF PARTICIPATION AT THE CONFERENCE:
presentation with a report, publications, listeners.